Nivea Plum Blossom & Oil 300 Ml

284.05299.00 (-5%)

In stock

Is made with 98% naturally derived ingredients
99% biodegradable formula
Gives natural freshness all day long
Contains 95% ingredients of natural origin

Nivea Naturally Good Range is carefully created using 95%+ naturally derived ingredients to give your skin the care it deserves. The remaining 5% ingredients are non-natural but are skin-safe. The vegan formula is 99% biodegradable and free from nasties like Parabens, SLES, Microplastics & Phenoxyethanol. The bottles are made from eco-friendly packaging, helping you and us to reduce our impact on the environment.

Be the first to review “Nivea Plum Blossom & Oil 300 Ml”

Your email address will not be published.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Store
Price
Details
D-Shans
295.00299.00

Shipping Policy

All the Shipping will be done through our Delivery Partners

Refund Policy

Please visit our Refund and return policy page

Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy

Please visit our Refund and return policy page

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.

Main Menu